Latitude: 42° 12' 44"N, Longitude: 71° 6' 53"W, Elevation: 635 ft
Milton, MA USA
The weather data provided on this page are unofficial and may be
different from the official Blue Hill Observatory measurements.
They are provided for comparison and educational purposes only.
WxSolution records began April 20, 2004. Beginning in 2016,
Daylight Saving Time is not longer used for the Davis Vantage Pro data.
Weather Equipment Used:
- Davis Vantage Pro w/ solar: 4/20/2004 to 4/2/2006
- 1/29/2006: Anemometer moved from mast south of tower to main tower.
- Davis Vantage Pro 2 w/ solar:
4/2/2006 to present
- 8/6/2009: Moved ISS (temperature, humidity, rain, and solar sensors) from shed roof (south court yard)
to north side fenced-in area with standard instruments.
- 8/9/2011: R. M. Young 05103 Wind Monitor with the Davis Universal
Anemometer Interface adapter (p/n 6336) replaced Davis standard anemometer.
- Davis WeatherLink IP: 8/17/2012 to
present. Uses Davis standard anemometer.
Current Weather Data
Monthly Weather Data
These are six page reports similar to the Local Climatological Data (LCD) reports
produced by the National Climatic Data Center (NCDC) with the addition of hourly
data plots and a monthly wind rose.
Monthly Reports (PDF)
Monthly reports are posted shortly after the end of the month.